Environmental - ecological consciousness is a matter of principle for Sitia Beach City Resort & Spa hotel's management. It is a fact that today trade associations, academic institutions and non-governmental organizations acknowledge that, without sustainability, there cannot be any development that generates benefits to us today and further more to the future generations.
The Travelife Gold - Status category (certification for tourism businesses committed to achieving sustainability)
Green Key (ecological quality label for tourist units)
Blue Flag (global symbol of quality, awarded with strict criteria to organized beaches)
Το ξενοδοχείο μας είναι επίσης είναι μέλος του We do local, πρότυπο πιστοποίησης ελληνικών ξενοδοχείων, που στηρίζουν τα τοπικά έθιμα, τις παραδόσεις και λειτουργούν με βιώσιμο τρόπο.
- Obey strictly the rules related to environmental activities
- Appreciate the impact on the environment in order to reduce or even eliminate it
- Actively seek to protect the environment and prevent pollution
- Set objectives for continuous improvement of staff and of our facilities
- Implementation of activities related to energy conservation measures to reduce water consumption, proper management and reduction of waste and wastewater
- Preservation of air quality
- Protection of the beach and the quality of seawater
- Work with local authorities to preserve the natural beauty of the area
- Work with all local authorities and inform them about the hotel's environmental activities
- Training and encouraging the participation of hotel's staff in the Environmental Management System
- Providing updated information to hotel guests about the hotel's environmental activities in order to encourage them to participate actively